I was tagged for a question meme by
1. You must post the rules.
2. Each person must post 5 things about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create five new questions for the people you tag to answer
4. You have to choose 5 people and post their icons on the journal
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
6. No tag backs
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this" You legitimately have to tag 5 people.
1. If you could travel with ANY of the Doctors, who would it be and why?
look at my gallery and take a wild guess.
2. Do you ship crossovers? If so, name your favorite.
i don't have a particular favorite but my current ones are doctorxfemengland, hiccupxmerida, and a couple of brOTPs of 11th doctor and Merlin, sylveon and 11, and Matt smith and 11.
3. What's your least favorite thing about one of your fandoms?(or if you're an ask account, your least favorite thing about the fandom you're from. )
I feel like I'm the only one who will address it but I hate how a lot of doctor who fans will hate one character/writer with a burning passion while praising the character/writer they like to no end. Particularly Moffat haters. Some of them are ten times worse than any of the worst reactions from the brony fandom when Faust left. I know people who hate episodes solely because he wrote them or they think he did. News flash people: The head writer doesn't write every stinking episode, in fact, most of the fan favorite episodes from the Russel T Davis era were written by Moffat including the empty child arc, the library arc, blink, and the girl in the fireplace. Now he's not perfect and I will never say that he is, but give the man some freaking credit. There are much, much worse writers out there and for the most part, moffat's done a pretty good job.
Sorry. I just needed to rant. It's been bugging me since I went to a panel at a con about doctor who and comparing the writing style of the different writers. the entire time was spent mindlessly bashing Moffat. Or at least for the first thirty minutes in which I stayed. I wanted to talk about Gatiss and the crimson horror but nooooo about seventy percent of the people who were in the panel audience wanted to do nothing but bash on Moffat and worship RTD (whom I have nothing against but those kinds of fans are driving me to grimace at the mere mention of his name much like Rose). Again sorry.
4. If you could have any talent, what would it be?
Dancing. It's the one thing that's been preventing me from getting into musicals. Though, the ability to pull a Jedi mind trick on the judges would be just as good.
5. Would you like a scone?
sorry but I'm a donut kind of gal.
now for my questions:
1. Hogwarts or a trip in the TARDIS?
2. Situation: you wake up one morning to find a dragon sleeping in your yard. He has a note attached around his neck saying "he only eats jelly donuts". What do you do?
3. If you could rule your own imaginary kingdom, what would it be like?
4. What are your thoughts on the legal rights of dinosaurs?
5. What do you think will be the concept for the next big hit ridiculous reality TV show?